Philosophy and Vision
1. Seek technological perfection.
2. Respect competition and collaboration.
3. Contribute to society as a company focused on technology.
We offer the optimal solutions to our customers' challenges related to quality, costs, delivery, and technology.
Social Contribution Policy
We implement our technologies to help solve our customers' issues.
Approach to Decisions on Technology, Sales, and Management
Pursue the fundamental essences of things.
Direction for Our Medium-term Business Plan
Aim to endure perpetually as a company that innovates in production and management methods.
Direction for FY2021
Take a large step forward while driving innovation by pooling our individuality and strengths developed through our strong foundation of technological capabilities, organizational prowess, and profitability.
Focus on our origins in high-precision machining technology and become a leading component manufacturer by using our advanced technologies and supply capacity to support comprehensive manufacturers in a wide range of areas.
Management and Quality Policy
- Focus on our origins in high-precision machining technology, and aim to be a leading company in component machining that supports comprehensive manufacturers in a wide range of areas by harnessing our advanced technologies and supply capacity.
- Offer the optimal solutions for our customers' challenges related to quality, costs, delivery, and technology to attain a high level of trust and satisfaction while contributing to society.
- In decision-making, pursue the fundamental essences of things, and make continuous improvements to our quality management system so that it functions ever more effectively.
- Work to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities by focusing on reducing our energy consumption and use of consumables per unit of marginal profit.
- Always consider the environmental impact of our activities, products, and services. Implement initiatives to prevent pollution, and continuously endeavor to enhance our environmental management system.
- Comply with environmental laws, regulations, ordinances, and other voluntary requirements in our activities, products, and services.
- Educate all of our employees about our environmental policy, and make it available to the general public.